The wearing of correct school uniform is considered to be an important part in establishing a sense of community and standards in school. Children are encouraged to take pride in wearing their correct uniform, including PE kit.
All school uniform including PE kit & coats, should be labelled with your child’s name.
Boys – All items required
- Maroon jumper with school logo
- White collared school shirt (not polo/T- shirt)
- School Tie
- Grey trousers (not jersey)
- Black Shoes (no trainers or boots)
- White/black/grey socks
Summer term only: Boys may wear grey shorts*
Girls -All items required
- Maroon cardigan with school logo
- White collared school shirt (not polo/T-shirt)
- School Tie
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (no jersey)
- Black shoes (no trainers or boots)
- White/black/grey socks or tights
Summer term only: Girls may wear red & white gingham checked summer dresses *
PE Kit – Boys and Girls
- Pale blue T-shirt with school logo
- Navy/black shorts
- Maroon Hoodie with school logo* /School jumper or cardigan
- Navy/black jogging bottoms (winter*)
- Black pumps/trainers
* If desired
In the interest of Health & Safety, jewellery with the exception of watches must not be worn, this includes earrings which are not permitted.
Shoulder length hair should be tied back at all times using a bow or bobble. Small bows or hair bands may be worn.
No coloured nail varnish or false nails allowed.
Where to purchase school uniform
Uniform can be purchased from the following school wear shops which are based in Tunstall:-
Supersport – https://supersport.co.uk/
Smart School Uniform – https://smartuniform.co.uk/
You can also purchase from the following school wear shop in Hanley:-
National Schoolwear Centre – http://www.nsc-hanley.co.uk/services.php
If you require 2nd hand uniform, please contact the school office via email@example.com .